Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Microsoft Dynamics GP forum

Microsoft Dynamics GP forum

Get help from experts and peers in forums.

Join a discussion

Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics GP forum Not able to update tax eConnect GP 2016

Posted on by Community Member UG Leader

Hello,  We are using eConnect through .Net. When we update the existing order, we are able to update all other fields of order, but taxes.  Seems sending correct insert update flag. Sometimes call succeeds but I don't ...

ReportReport
Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics GP forum Tax Schedule ID error message

Posted on by Sharon Burley

We use AvaTax and recently we've started getting an error message when trying to post invoices from sales transaction entry. After posting a batch, the Sales Posting Journal will show message: ERROR: No tax schedule or detail exists for this ID. ...

ReportReport
Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics GP forum Year End Closing

Posted on by Taylor_Greenwood

Looking at the various series, the last closing date on Year End Closing on Tax is 2003, on Receivables is 2021, and Payables is 2020. How important a...

ReportReport
Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics GP forum Order to Invoice

Posted on by Chris

I am trying to transfer an order to an invoice with an deposit.  I can not transfer since it is saying it has been previously invoiced but it has not.  What can I do to get it to transfer?  I can't void because of the deposit wi...

ReportReport
Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics GP forum Email integration via Azure Graph not working

Posted on by Community member

TL;DR My organization is running on-prem Dynamics GP 2018 and is trying to send out automated remittance emails when processing batches. I was able to...

ReportReport
Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics GP forum Financial Module - Batch Error Message - The Currency ID is missing.

Posted on by Ashton Blocker

Our organization is a water and sewer utility.  We are currently in the implementation phase of transitioning to a new utility billing software (...

ReportReport
Replies
Answered
Microsoft Dynamics GP forum Looking for DexSense install

Posted on by Community Member UG Leader

I moved to a new PC and remembered that there was a tool for Intellisense in dexterity. I looked on my old PC and found it. It's called DexSense, but I no longer have the files to install it. I tried the website for the download but the site i...

ReportReport
Replies
Answered
Microsoft Dynamics GP forum Dexterity lookup

Posted on by RomRyan

Dear All, The following example opens the Customer_Lookup form; a Customer ID will be returned to the Customer ID field of the Customer_Maintenan...

ReportReport
Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics GP forum Combining Creation of new items using SQL taUpdateCreateItemRcd and ensuring Pricing Record Creation IV00108

Posted on by NCOPP

We've written procedures to leverage the built-in GP procedure taUpdateCreateItemRcd to create new items dynamically.  I'm trying to understand if there is a way to ensure that a corresponding record gets created in IV00108 (Item...

ReportReport
Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics GP forum Menus items keep moving to the right

Posted on by Community member

Our menu items keep moving to the right until they fall off the screen.We have to continuously unlock Toolbars and drag everything back to the left.Th...

ReportReport
Replies

Helpful resources

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans