Guides forum

Get help from experts and peers in forums.

Join a discussion

Topic
Replies
Suggested answer
Guides forum Free Trial End: Content Saved?

Posted on by Community member

Hi all,  Does anyone know if a free trial in Guides will save your content to your account once the trial is over? I missed the deadline to ...

ReportReport
Replies
Suggested answer
Guides forum Download Dynamic 365 Guides

Hello, I can't download the dynamics 365 Guides app because my company is prohibited from using Windows Store. How can I install this appli...

ReportReport
Replies
Suggested answer
Guides forum Convert Sales Order (SO) to Purchase Order (PO) for Budget Control Purposes

We have a unique situation where we have customers who order from us via incoming SOs from an external system; however, the unique part is that we man...

ReportReport
Replies
Unanswered
Guides forum Microsoft Demo site updates?

HI,Thrilled to see the latest updates on the Microsoft Demo site! Can't wait to explore the new features and functionalities. Kudos to the team for co...

ReportReport
Replies
Suggested answer
Guides forum Accessing the Site.

Hi there,  I hope this post finds everyone well, I am having some issues regarding my site, When I open it in Microsoft, I see it takes some...

ReportReport
Replies
Unanswered
Guides forum Access to Dynamics Insider Program for Guides migration tool not required for public preview

Posted on by shiho

Please note that access to the Dynamics Insider Program is no longer required for the Guides migration tool which is now in public preview.For informa...

ReportReport
Replies
Answered
Guides forum Copy a task or step

Can anyone tell me how to copy a step or task from a Guide  into another Guide?

ReportReport
Replies
Suggested answer
Guides forum Unable to launch DYnamics 365 Guides in HoloLens

Hi!Problem 1 on Device 1:After clicking on the Guides icon in the Start menu on the Holoens 2, the Guides app box will appear. But when I click on the...

ReportReport
Replies
Suggested answer
Guides forum Guides won't launch on HoloLens 2

Hi!  After I select the Guides app on the HoloLens, the cube appears but after clicking the play button, nothing happens. No sign of it conn...

ReportReport
Replies
Suggested answer
Guides forum Dual installation English - Russian

Hello everybody, I apologize if this is the wrong forum to ask that question, but we're looking to implement Dynamics 365 across our business, th...

ReportReport
Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

My activity

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans