Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Dynamics 365 general forum

Dynamics 365 general forum

Get help from experts and peers in forums.

Join a discussion

Topic
Replies
Suggested answer
Dynamics 365 general forum Beginner needs help to get started

Posted on by CeeDee

Hello Community.I need help getting started.Our service provider for Dynamics is now setting up the first sandbox. We are getting the D365 F & SCM...

ReportReport
Replies
Unanswered
Dynamics 365 general forum How to add comment in remarks column in Purchase/Return Order.

Posted on by Community member

How to add comment in remarks column in Purchase order/ Return order

ReportReport
Replies
Suggested answer
Dynamics 365 general forum Assigning the task using lookup field within BPF along with task information

Posted on by Rakki

Hello, I am planning to have a lookup field in Task entity with in the business process flow. This lookup field will lookup another entity with l...

ReportReport
Replies
Suggested answer
Dynamics 365 general forum Unable to edit formula column once saved

Posted on by adamread

I've recently started using /formula/ columns rather than calculated columns on a some custom Dataverse tables. The problem I have is I don't see...

ReportReport
Replies
Suggested answer
Dynamics 365 general forum Last log out date for all D365 User in PowerBi

Posted on by Torlila

Report generated in PowerBi from entity SysUserLog.Aim is to get the last log out date of every single user, not just one user, from Dynamics 365.I ad...

ReportReport
Replies
Suggested answer
Dynamics 365 general forum in-app notifications to all current active users

Posted on by urklnme

Is it possible to give an in-app notification to all users currently using a model-driven app? would like to implement a Message of the day type ...

ReportReport
Replies
Unanswered
Dynamics 365 general forum Populate default business process flow onload form

Posted on by Datadvancer

Hello, in Sales Hub app, Lead entity with a main form: SalesHub-Lead. There are two Lead BPFs in this app: SalesHub- Lead to Opportunity Process ...

ReportReport
Replies
Unanswered
Dynamics 365 general forum Email Signature attached with Plugin generated automatic email

Posted on by trail

HI  team, A automatic email will be triggered to the user from a plugin when ever a case is qualified in D365. I am not able to get Automati...

ReportReport
Replies
Unanswered
Dynamics 365 general forum BPF not showing for the existing records

Posted on by Community member

Hi Experts,I am not able to see the BPF for the existing lead records . Is it possible to add a BPF to existing records? How to go about fixing t...

ReportReport
Replies
Unanswered
Dynamics 365 general forum Service endpoint binding not using the HTTP protocol -CRM connection in SSIS Package - Dynamics 365 8.2 OnPremise

Posted on by Saratha

Hi All, I am using Dynamics 365 8.2 version OnPremise.  I have done SSIS package for integrate the data to CRM. We have staging database. From there, retrieving data, doing some validation and integrating to CRM.  During record create/up...

ReportReport
Replies

Helpful resources

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans