Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Customer Voice forum

Customer Voice forum

Get help from experts and peers in forums.

Join a discussion

Topic
Replies
Suggested answer
Customer Voice forum Unable to open project due to missing permissions in the environment

Posted on by Community member

I tried to open some Projects but was unable to and got the error: /Unable to open project due to missing permissions in the environment. Contact your...

ReportReport
Replies
Unanswered
Customer Voice forum Permission Errors when users attempt to open/create project

Posted on by Bob Manjoney

As of this morning, users are unable to access or create any CV projects, receiving the following error message: Open projectUnable to open proje...

ReportReport
Replies
Unanswered
Customer Voice forum Error Message - Unable to open project due to missing permissions in the environment

Posted on by OneEyedJack

Hi all!I get this error message when I click any project container or survey within CustomerVoice:Unable to open project due to missing permissions in...

ReportReport
Replies
Suggested answer
Customer Voice forum Unable to create project due to environment permissions issue

Posted on by katiesouder

I'm a system administrator with access to both our prod and sandbox Dynamics environments, but for some reason I am not able to create a project in Customer Voice in either of these. I am ONLY able to create a new Customer Voice Project in our...

ReportReport
Replies
Suggested answer
Customer Voice forum Create survey invite using rest api.

Posted on by planeflake

I know I can perform this from power automate/Logic app but I am looking to do it from an external system via rest. I have created a token and I ...

ReportReport
Replies
Unanswered
Customer Voice forum Customer Voice - Power Automate - Projects Not Available

Posted on by MarkBates

So disappointed that we can't seem to get this resolved.  I have been on 4 different Support sessions with Microsoft Support and yet no answers.  Has anyone ever ran into this before and how/was it fixed?  I have created Project...

ReportReport
Replies
Unanswered
Customer Voice forum How to set 'From' and 'Regarding' fields for In-line Embedded customer voice survey response

Posted on by Sufyan Siddique

Hi, I've created a simple customer voice survey and embed it using in-line embed distribution functionality in a dynamics 365 CE HTML web-resource. The survey form has successfully being open using a Ribbon button available at Person form...

ReportReport
Replies
Unanswered
Customer Voice forum How do i make a iframe from for my examination in customer voice forum

Posted on by Cliento

Hello  I want to make a iframe of my customer voice examination, so that i can have the form on my website. I dont know how and i cant find any guides. When i go to the "send" site under my examination it only gives me the option to...

ReportReport
Replies
Suggested answer
Customer Voice forum Variable inside URL

Posted on by Community member

Folks, I have a /terms and conditions/ section in my survey with text that includes a hyperlink to an external page.  However, the hyperlink...

ReportReport
Replies
Unanswered
Customer Voice forum Invalid survey url

Posted on by mzab27

Hello everyone, I have an error when i try to open a Customer Voice url in an email.  Does anyone already had this error ? Thank you very much.

ReportReport
Replies

Helpful resources

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans