Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Dynamics 365 general forum

Dynamics 365 general forum

Get help from experts and peers in forums.

Join a discussion

Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Dynamics 365 general forum Problem with polymorphic lookup

Posted on by Community member

i have a problem with polymorphic lookup when trying to remove a table from it using polymorphic lookup manager in xrmtoolbox i got the following erro...

ReportReport
Replies
Unanswered
Dynamics 365 general forum Advise on how to reduce msdyn_AIConfiguration-Capacity

Posted on by TedW

Hi, Looking for advice on freeing up space in this table. I have seen the other posts in the community about this and already run the Bulk Deleti...

ReportReport
Replies
Suggested answer
Dynamics 365 general forum Exchange enabled unlicensed user in D365

Hi, Is there anyway of adding an unlicensed Azure account as a exchange enabled user within D365 ?  We already have an no reply azure accoun...

ReportReport
Replies
Unanswered
Dynamics 365 general forum Latency - Chat

How can you decrease Omni-Channel Chat latency?  Is there a optimizing tool or enhancement for the longer distance to the instance in another par...

ReportReport
Replies
Suggested answer
Dynamics 365 general forum insufficient permission

Hi, I'm having trouble adding Kanban control to opportunity or activity entities, when I click on either of them I receive the following message ...

ReportReport
Replies
Suggested answer
Dynamics 365 general forum html modal pop up

Hi all, I have an html web resource that has some text and I would also like to add a link within the page that will show a modal pop up to anoth...

ReportReport
Replies
Suggested answer
Dynamics 365 general forum Flow triggering twice per modification (Dataverse Connector)

Posted on by whitebox

Whenever we edit a value on certain entity, the flow gets triggered twice instead of just once. Callback registration looks fine.

ReportReport
Replies
Suggested answer
Dynamics 365 general forum Dynamics 365 Marketing Forms File Upload Field?

Posted on by Dynamics365User

So Im creating a marketing form that I want to be able to use a field if it somehow exists for File Uploads. I was thinking it may be possible since f...

ReportReport
Replies
Suggested answer
Dynamics 365 general forum how can i know the relationship for any entity with another

how can i know the relationship for any entity with another, in fact i get the data from the MSD365 using OData and i want to know or view ERD diagram...

ReportReport
Replies
Answered
Dynamics 365 general forum Deprecation of Dialogs

Posted on by Community Member

Hello, I have been informed that Microsoft will be dropping support for Dialogs within Dynamics 365 in the July update. I know we are able to delay the update for 6 months (which is all well and good). However we need to look into what speed the d...

ReportReport
Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Community News!

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans