Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Community forums

Community forums

Get help from experts and peers in forums.

Join a discussion

Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum enable/disable form control button from action pane of salestable form

Posted on by M_R

Hi there, here i am going to enable the buttons from form the code is give as follow, but it is not disabling the buttons,Pls help me out if ther...

ReportReport
Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics GP forum Have you ever install GP 2016 on Windows 2022

Posted on by Community member

Hi guys,We are in the middle of a GP upgrade from GP2013 to GP2018 18.5, but while we do that, we need to start installing SQL Server 2014 and GP 2016...

ReportReport
Replies
Suggested answer
Human Resources forum Part Reference's menu item must point to a Form

Posted on by Arne Vst

Hi all, I'm currently having problems with one of the Menu items on top of the screen within tab 'Leave'.  -> 'View time off'.  Where I yesterday, after selecting 'view time off', received an overview ...

ReportReport
Replies
Answered
Finance forum Ranges in form for View fields

Hi, I have a view which is a datasource of a form.  Now I want to add ranges in execute query such that  the lines which has Onorder =b...

ReportReport
Replies
Unanswered
Power Platform integration forum Integrating Finance and Operations tables to Dataverse

Hi, We have recently purchased a Microsoft Fabrics service which we'll be using as our data platform throughout our organization.Previously, we i...

ReportReport
Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Automatically add dimension to Shopify orders

Posted on by giovanni79

We need to add a dimension to all orders that come from the Shopify connector (they should all be tagged with E-SHOP). Is it possible to do it with co...

ReportReport
Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum how connect avalara with shopify and business central?

Posted on by Manuel Lozada

Hi Community Do you know how I can connect Avalara with Shopify to sync orders with BC that came with taxes? If you know, I would appreciate...

ReportReport
Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Default Costing Method

Posted on by Thilari Hettiarachchi

Hi, We have a client who is using average costing. We have setup default costing method as average in both inventory setup and item template. But...

ReportReport
Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Item Card, cost defaulting to FIFO, ignoring Item Template settings.

Posted on by Teresa Babel

With the upgrade to BC SaaS version 22.3.58346.58475, when creating new items (regardless of what is set on the Item Template) the costing ...

ReportReport
Replies
Unanswered
Customer Insights - Journeys forum Posting on Social media via Real time marketing

Hello,We are trying to post on social media via Real-Time Marketing. Currently, we are experiencing an error with the configuration of our social medi...

ReportReport
Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Community News!

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans