Announcements

No record found.

Customer Insights - Data forum
Unanswered

adding Customer Insights - Data while licensed with Marketing

(1) ShareShare
ReportReport
Posted on by 120
As D365 Marketing licensing has been collapsed in to the new D365 Customer Insights license, is there a way to add customer insights data into an existing instance of D365 Marketing?

I understand that the guidance is to cancel the Marketing application license and add the new Customer Insights license at next renewal but is there a way to add Customer Insights- Data to the environment before making that license swap? 

Scenario: Customer has deployed D365 Marketing and already transitioned to real time marketing (Customer Insights-Journeys) and they want to add Customer Insights-Data to the environment. Can this be done without the change to the new license or must they wait until they are able to change the licenses or just simply have the new Customer Insights license added to their tenant?

Categories:
  • ConnorD365Insight Profile Picture
    ConnorD365Insight 120 on at
    Hi Leah,

The question remains. The customer had purchased D365 Marketing and converted their environment to Customer Insights-Journeys. Are they able to also add Customer Insights-data to that environment or do they have to buy D365 Customer Insights for that?
  • Leah Ju Profile Picture
    Leah Ju Microsoft Employee on at
    Hi Partner,
    In Customer insights - Data, Exports allow you to share specific data with various applications. They can include customer profiles, tables, schemas, and mapping details. 
    It has provided many export options, and you can choose as many as you need for a particular:

I hope you can mark my answer verified if it is helpful! If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
    Regards,
    Leah

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Community Spotlight of the Month

Kudos to Mohamed Amine Mahmoudi!

Blog subscriptions now enabled!

Follow your favorite blogs

TechTalk: How Dataverse and Microsoft Fabric powers ...

Explore the latest advancements in data export and integration within ...

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 284,876 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,425 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,146

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans