Skip to main content

Notifications

Announcements

No record found.

Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Field Service forum / How can I customize th...
Field Service forum
Unanswered

How can I customize the columns that show up in the Schedule Assistant List View?

editSubscribe (1) ShareShare
ReportReport
Posted on by
I cannot find a way to customize the columns in the Schedule Assistant List View below? Is it feasible?

Thanks,

Categories:
  • Suggested answer
    PerezAguiar Profile Picture
    PerezAguiar on at
    How can I customize the columns that show up in the Schedule Assistant List View?
    Hey

In the scheduler, there's a three dots on top right that will display configuration settings:

Under "Service activity", you have "schedule assistant requirement view" and "requirement view" which are views created on the system. Once you have identified the views, you can either modify them or create a new view, and then select it here.

Regards,
    I hope this answer has helped you solve your problem. If you are satisfied with it, please consider marking it as the excellent answer by clicking on the green check mark below. This will help other users who have similar questions find the best solution.
     Thank you for your feedback!
  • Dengliang Li Profile Picture
    Dengliang Li Microsoft Employee on at
    Hi,

Unfortunately, I'm afraid that's not possible.
    There is no information about list view in the official documentation or in the Schedule Board Settings table.

Best Regards,
    Dengliang Li

Helpful resources

Quick Links

New Blog Features Released!

Check out the new community blog features for viewers and authors…

Setting Up Knowledge Sources for Copilot…

Look at how configuring a comprehensive knowledge base is crucial…

Demystifying Copilot with Georg Glantschnig…

Industry experts answer burning questions directly from our amazing Community…

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans