Skip to main content

Notifications

Announcements

No record found.

Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Guides forum / Power Apps subscriptio...
Guides forum
Suggested answer

Power Apps subscription needed for Guides?

(0) ShareShare
ReportReport
Posted on by 22
Hi! Since the Guides needs to be installed in the Power Apps Platform Admin Centre, does this mean that the user or organisation also needs to have an active Power Apps account?  So sorry for asking the seemingly obvious question. But I am not sure whether the usual Microsoft work account comes with Power Apps by default. In fact, my IT colleague is the one asking me to confirm about the Power Apps pricing, whether it is included in the Guides licence/subscription.
Categories:
  • Power Apps subscription needed for Guides?
    Netv Gold, akıllı telefonlar için Türkiye’nin 1 numaralı eğlence uygulamasıdır. Filmleri, TV şovlarını, canlı Türk TV kanallarını ve diğer eğlence içeriklerini izlemek için en iyi çevrimiçi deneyim. Dünyanın dört bir yanından binlerce içeriğe HD, reklamsız ve sınırsız İçerik ile erişin. En iyi sporları, filmleri ve web dizilerini izleyin, netv gold indir web sitemizden ücretsiz ve tüm özelliklerin tadını çıkarın
  • Suggested answer
    Leah Ju Profile Picture
    Leah Ju Microsoft Employee on at
    Power Apps subscription needed for Guides?
    Hi Partner,
    No, you don't need it if you have purchased Guides license.
    Guides is one product of Dynamics 365 Apps, So...
    Power Apps is the platform to customize and extend applications in Dynamics 365, such as Dynamics 365 Sales and Customer Service, in context of the use rights.
    Dynamics 365 Applications can be customized using Power Apps and Power Automate capabilities.
    Also, refer to the following link:

I hope you can verify my answer if it helps you! If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
    Regards,
    Leah

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Community Spotlight of the Month

Kudos to Mohamed Amine Mahmoudi!

Blog subscriptions now enabled!

Follow your favorite blogs

TechTalk: How Dataverse and Microsoft Fabric powers ...

Explore the latest advancements in data export and integration within ...

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 284,876 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,425 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,146

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans