No record found.

Microsoft Dynamics GP forum
Answered

PSTL unapply documents not showing in GP

(0) ShareShare
ReportReport
Posted on by 240
Hello GP Community,

We are using GP2018 version 18.3 and Binary Stream Multi-Entity Management.  I ran the unapply to a document in Historical using the PSTL that had been fully applied with a credit memo of the same amount.  The reason is a payment came from the customer after these had been moved into Historical that needs to be applied to the invoice.  I've performed the unapply for RM Historical invoices using the PSTL many times before without any issues. 

However, this time, I ran the usual unapply for just those two documents - the invoice and the credit memo - on the customer's account.  I verified that the two documents have been moved into the Open SQL tables and neither are in the Historical tables.  The documents are not showing in Dynamics GP.  So, I ran customer reconcilation, document reconciliation, and the Checklinks for the Receivables transactions.  The documents are still not showing in Dynamics GP. 

Are there MEM SQL tables that didn't get updated?  What am I missing that the documents aren't visible in GP?  The process showed completed for the unapply in the PSTL when I performed it.  Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your assistance!

Guru D in GP
  • GuruDofGP Profile Picture
    GuruDofGP 240 on at
    Thank you for your assistance, Frank!  That is exactly what I needed.  Got it completed and they appeared. :)
  • Verified answer
    Frank_Heslin Profile Picture
    Frank_Heslin 895 on at
    After you run the unapply process you have to run Assign Entity.  I do this all the time.  

You can get to it here:

When this window opens, select RM Open (RM Work is optional), don't select RM History or it will take forever or crash or both.  Then click Enable Suggested Entity.  If an entity does not default for any line item, enter the correct entity in the Entity box & select the line(s) for that entity, repeat as needed.  Once all lines have an entity, click Process in the top left hand corner.

• David Musgrave MVP GPUG All Star Legend Moderator Profile Picture
    David Musgrave MVP ... 13,781 Super User on at
    Have you approached Binary Stream with this issue?

It is possible that MEM has not been coded to work with PSTL and multiple documents.

Regards

David

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Community Spotlight of the Month

Kudos to Mohamed Amine Mahmoudi!

Blog subscriptions now enabled!

Follow your favorite blogs

TechTalk: How Dataverse and Microsoft Fabric powers ...

Explore the latest advancements in data export and integration within ...

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 284,876 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,425 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,146

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans