Skip to main content
Human Resources forum
Unanswered

Self Service 'My Payment Method' is not showing the Worker Bank Account created in Personnel Management

editSubscribe (1) ShareShare
ReportReport
Posted on by

Hi 

WIthin Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations 10.0.35 - not seeing worker bank account under self service.

Step 1) HR Manager creates Worker Bank Account via HR > Worker > Bank Account (back end)

Step 2) the employee logs into Self Service - click on Personal Information > my payment method  - not able to see worker bank account created in step 1.

I can however create a bank account in Self Service which shows under the worker details, but thats not what i want. Please can you advice. 

Attachments
  • Self Service 'My Payment Method' is not showing the Worker Bank Account created in Personnel Management
    Hello,

In Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations version 10.0.35, it appears that you’re encountering an issue where the worker bank account created by the HR manager is not visible in the self-service portal. Let’s troubleshoot this:
    Worker Bank Account Creation:
    Confirm that the HR manager successfully created the worker bank account via the back end (HR > Worker > Bank Account).
    Verify that the bank account details were correctly entered.
    Self-Service Portal:
    When the employee logs into the self-service portal, they should be able to view their payment method.
    However, you mentioned that the worker bank account created in step 1 is not visible.
    Possible Solutions:
    Ensure that the worker bank account is associated with the correct worker profile.
    Check if there are any specific security roles or permissions required for viewing bank accounts in self-service.
    Review the configuration settings related to self-service and bank accounts.
    Investigate whether there are any known issues or updates related to this behavior in version 10.0.35.
    Further Steps:
    If the issue persists, consider reaching out to Microsoft support or consulting relevant documentation for troubleshooting steps specific to your environment.
    You may also want to explore community forums or user groups where others might have encountered similar issues and found solutions.

Best Regards

• Self Service 'My Payment Method' is not showing the Worker Bank Account created in Personnel Management
    Hi 

Were you able to solve this issue? 
    If yes, can you please share with us the solution with this?

I am also experiencing the same issue. 

Thank you,
    Aniko

Helpful resources

Quick Links

New Blog Features Released!

Check out the new community blog features for viewers and authors…

Setting Up Knowledge Sources for Copilot…

Look at how configuring a comprehensive knowledge base is crucial…

Demystifying Copilot with Georg Glantschnig…

Industry experts answer burning questions directly from our amazing Community…

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans