I would like to introduce,
As a beneficiary and being a product of the Microsoft community, I received a lot of help and support to achieve my goals and earn my spot in the IT industry, I want to pay it forward and started a community, Pathfinders Power Platform Community that helps and support the immigrant community here in the USA.
We gathered together to study, we have a power platform what's app study group as well as a LinkedIn page, which is created by one of our MVP volunteers linkedin.com/.../
As a community, we already completed a few community events with the help of my Microsoft community mentors in
1. April 2: Courage: My IT Journey
2. May 14: Courage: why you should be a mentor
3. June two session: Power virtual agent hands with Rishona Elijah
4. July 23 Introduction to Power Automate eventbrite.com/.../introduction-to-power-automate-tickets-379675468547
5. Monday August 8/2022 at 10:00AM with Kylie and Heidi Power Platform and Dynamics 365 First-Part Apps Overview
6. August 18 Intranet in a Day: Build a Modern Intranet with SharePoint, Teams and Viva
7. Getting Started with Application Lifecycle Management using the ALM Accelerator with Michael Ochs
8. Reviewing the Power Platform Certification Landscape with Joe Griffin
We would like to invite our community Hero's to be our mentor and provide us guidance how to improve our community so we can reach out and work with many underprivileged immigrant community members please come and visit us. We love to have you on our platform so we can benefit from your experience.
my twitter profile is @Blacklionm1
my Blog: http://blacklionm.medium.com
What’s app #: +1240-427-5418
Thank you for leading by example Please come and visit us and Invite volunteers to help our immigrant community members.