No record found.

Dynamics 365 general forum
Unanswered

Healthcare Accelerator Managed Solution

(0) ShareShare
ReportReport
Posted on by 260

Hi All,

I can't find the Healthcare Accelerator anywhere, i tried to explore Github for getting the Managed solution as well. I am aware that it is deprecated but still i want to analyse the Process and working of Microsoft's Healthcare Accelerator.

Any help related to providing managed solution link or sharing the solution will be helpful for me.

Thanks & Regards

Dhawal Joshi

• Suggested answer
    musik erkennen Erstaunliche Musikerkennungsanwendung für Android, iOS und Web
  • Suggested answer
    Se soigner
  • RE: Healthcare Accelerator Managed Solution

Hi Dhawal,

I have verified the query with PM and received this update "the managed solution is not available since the deprecation of the accelerator". 

• dhawal Profile Picture
    dhawal 260 on at
    RE: Healthcare Accelerator Managed Solution

Hi Rajesh,

I think you haven't seen the query, I already mentioned that i know the accelerator is deprecated. I have asked if anyone has links from where I can download Managed solution for Accelerator let me know.

I have already gone through the links which you shared earlier during my analysis.

• RE: Healthcare Accelerator Managed Solution

Hi Dhawal,

Thank you for reaching out.

The Dynamics 365 Healthcare Accelerator is deprecated and no longer available for download. Could you please visit the below link for further information.

https://community.dynamics.com/365/healthcare-industry/f/healthcare-industry-forum/430519/microsoft-cloud-for-healthcare-data-model-preview

If you have any further queries on this accelerator, please create a support ticket following the below steps:

Power Platform admin center (microsoft.com)– New support request-select- Microsoft Cloud for Healthcare

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Community Spotlight of the Month

Kudos to Mohamed Amine Mahmoudi!

Blog subscriptions now enabled!

Follow your favorite blogs

TechTalk: How Dataverse and Microsoft Fabric powers ...

Explore the latest advancements in data export and integration within ...

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 284,876 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,425 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,146

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans