Dears,

Please note that i have 2 servers ( test & Terminal Client Server)

i took a copy of the test configuration file then put it on Terminal server but unfortunately i am not able to use it. 

Both servers are using the same domain name. I found the following error in event viewer.

The Kerberos client received a KRB_AP_ERR_MODIFIED error from the server axbc. The target name used was 29D16D8E-32D1-433B-B77F-987C2408CEA4/AX2012.XXX.com:2712. This indicates that the target server failed to decrypt the ticket provided by the client. This can occur when the target server principal name (SPN) is registered on an account other than the account the target service is using. Ensure that the target SPN is only registered on the account used by the server. This error can also happen if the target service account password is different than what is configured on the Kerberos Key Distribution Center for that target service. Ensure that the service on the server and the KDC are both configured to use the same password. If the server name is not fully qualified, and the target domain (XXX.COM) is different from the client domain (XXX.COM), check if there are identically named server accounts in these two domains, or use the fully-qualified name to identify the server.

Please advise