Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Dynamics 365 Release Wave Forum

Dynamics 365 Release Wave Forum

Get help from experts and peers in forums.

Join a discussion

Topic
Replies
Suggested answer
Dynamics 365 Release Wave Forum How to get Stage ID in Dynamics 365 Web Resource?

Posted on by Summers

I'm migrating from CRM 2015 to Dynamics 365 and there is a web resource that has code breaking which is: var stageID = Xrm.Page.data.process.getActiveStage().getId(); I'm trying something like this to update the code, but the following sti...

ReportReport
Replies
Unanswered
Dynamics 365 Release Wave Forum Power apps editable grid control has fixed height when added to subgrid

Posted on by Marcus Paivio

Hello,  I have tested the new Power apps grid control which is in preview some time now. And even though it seems to work very well on a view on the entity itself, there is something wrong with it when adding it to a subgrid on a form. It see...

ReportReport
Replies
Unanswered
Dynamics 365 Release Wave Forum When is Legacy Advanced Find going to be removed for good?

Posted on by simonsnell

Hi folks, Many of our users are wedded to the old Advanced Find and switching suddenly to Modern AF was too much of a jump.   Is there any info about when Legacy AF is likely to be switched off/removed altogether so we can work on a trai...

ReportReport
Replies
Unanswered
Dynamics 365 Release Wave Forum Level Up browser extension not working on latest Power Platform version

Posted on by Charles Seguin

The Level Up browser extension for Edge/Chrome is no longer functioning, as of Dataverse version 9.2.23023.00158.   Level Up is a must-have for model-driven PowerApps/Dynamics administrators and developers... I wish all of its features w...

ReportReport
Replies
Unanswered
Dynamics 365 Release Wave Forum Early access Requirements

Posted on by MohammedIrfan4321

Currently we are using LCS to update our environments. I have read that we require power platform to update with Early access. I'm wondering what are the requirements to use power platform and Early access?

ReportReport
Replies
Unanswered
Dynamics 365 Release Wave Forum Risks to run UAT on a preview release which will be in general availability for the GO LIVE

Posted on by Lionel Vrac

Hi, We are working currently on a D365FO implementation project scheduled to be push to Production in April 23. The current version is 10.0.30 and the target version will have to be the 10.0.32* ("April" release / major release). Fo...

ReportReport
Replies
Unanswered
Dynamics 365 Release Wave Forum Filtering is not working on Related Entity Look up fields in CRM Views

Posted on by Dynmaics 365 CRM

Filtering is not working on related entity look up fields in CRM views. We have identified that JUMPBAR functionality was enabled recently for CRM views. After enabling the JUMPBAR, filtering on the views is not working. Can help me how to enable ...

ReportReport
Replies
Unanswered
Dynamics 365 Release Wave Forum Grid control support for grouping, aggregation, nested grids

Posted on by Veloop

Hello, On page 421 of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 wave 2 plan PDF document there is a detailed description of the features of a Power apps grid control ability where rows can be grouped and columns aggregated. How do I enable this for non-Finance &...

ReportReport
Replies
Unanswered
Dynamics 365 Release Wave Forum Error After Release

Posted on by Pete C

Hi, I am in Australia.  Is anyone else having this issue after the Microsoft D365 release on the weekend? Regards Pete

ReportReport
Replies
Unanswered
Dynamics 365 Release Wave Forum Advanced Find disappeared a day or two after Wave 2 2022 update

Posted on by Fubar

After updating a Sandbox to Wave 2 2022 the new Advanced Find was there (and I used it), a day or two later it has disappeared. If I go to settings and turn off the "new" Advanced Find the button reappears and gives me the old Advanced F...

ReportReport
Replies

Helpful resources

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans