Skip to main content

Notifications

Announcements

No record found.

Microsoft Dynamics RMS forum
Unanswered

How to turn on customer information readable on top such as purchase amount, notes, previous visit...

(0) ShareShare
ReportReport
Posted on by 15

Hi I've had RMS for maybe 15 plus years now the older ones used to display customer statistic information on top such as dollar amount purchased, last visit, notes, etc. The 2.0 the gentleman did not turn on that feature and now there is no one near me (companies left) to show me how to turn that on? Can someone please suggest steos I think its pretty simple. Would have been nice if MS had not discontinued RMS.

Thanks to everyone in advance.

• PasildaData Profile Picture
    PasildaData 37 on at
    How to turn on customer information readable on top such as purchase amount, notes, previous visit...
    Hi Mark,
    Are you talking about the top section of the main POS window? This displays an HTML file which can be set in SO Admin > File > Configuration > Rgister (tab) > Web status
    You might find that it's set to a file in a folder like "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Retail Management System\Store Operations\HTML\" and it's just set to the wrong one. Try selecting another file, then restarting POS.
    Good luck!

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Community Spotlight of the Month

Kudos to Mohamed Amine Mahmoudi!

Blog subscriptions now enabled!

Follow your favorite blogs

TechTalk: How Dataverse and Microsoft Fabric powers ...

Explore the latest advancements in data export and integration within ...

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 284,876 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,425 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,146

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans