Skip to main content

Notifications

Announcements

No record found.

Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Guides forum / Guides Object Scan and...
Guides forum
Answered

Guides Object Scan and Guides Code

(0) ShareShare
ReportReport
Posted on by 2
Hi all,

I'm currently creating a guide and i'm want to know if it's possible, except using an anchor step, to add a step to scan object. I've found something like this nowhere. 

To be more precise, in my guides operators are supposed to find object in our natural environment. But after finding those object, i want like a validation step or a scan of those object (a scan similar to the object anchor scan). Is it possible to do this and if yes have you any idea of how i can?

Plus, i would like to know except Html, is it possible to use another language like javascript? python? C?...

Thanks
Categories:
  • Verified answer
    RudyZhang Profile Picture
    RudyZhang Microsoft Employee on at
    Guides Object Scan and Guides Code
    Hi,

We have analyzed your requirements and reviewed the official documentation, unfortunately we did not find direct support for adding validation steps or scanning these objects. This means that you may need a plugin or other customized settings.

Additionally, we understand that D365 Guides works with Microsoft HoloLens MR. If you simply want to customize the Dynamics 365 Guides app, you can write a plugin using JavaScript or C#.

I hope my answer is helpful to you! If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact me.

Best Regards,
    Rudy Zhang

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Community Spotlight of the Month

Kudos to Mohamed Amine Mahmoudi!

Blog subscriptions now enabled!

Follow your favorite blogs

TechTalk: How Dataverse and Microsoft Fabric powers ...

Explore the latest advancements in data export and integration within ...

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 284,876 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,425 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,146

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans