Skip to main content
Project Operations forum
Suggested answer

Why am I getting This Error Message on Adding Time in Project Operations?

editSubscribe (1) ShareShare
ReportReport
Posted on by

The error messages I'm getting are shown below:

pastedimage1678300370109v1.png

pastedimage1678300383675v2.png

pastedimage1678300407518v3.png

Attachments
  • Suggested answer
    Have you enabled the 2024 release wave 1?

I get a similar error as well. I think there is something wrong with release wave for Project Operations.
  • Suggested answer
    Hello Emmanuel Cabading,

find answers below:
    The setting record for this time entry is not set. Please wait and then retry the save: When working with time entries the message suggests that there is a problem with the configuration or setup related to time entries. The system is unable to find the appropriate settings or records needed to save the time entry.

Cannot read properties of undefined (reading ‘_resource_value’): The error message you encountered suggests that there's an issue related to the "_resource_value property".

One of the scripts for this record caused an error. For more details, download the log file: The error message you encountered suggests that a script associated with a particular record has failed to execute.

Rg,

Alexander

*Due to the complex and different possibilities of deploying Dynamics 365 I highly recommend not to setup the application without some expert/partner or support. (For more information contact me under anassl@inno-solutions.info or visit www.inno-solutions.de)

*The Information comes directly from the manufacturer or provider and are validated (not guaranteed) up to date of creation of the posting.

References:

1. Microsoft Licensing Guide
    2. Microsoft Doc`s/Learn

Helpful resources

Quick Links

New Blog Features Released!

Check out the new community blog features for viewers and authors…

Setting Up Knowledge Sources for Copilot…

Look at how configuring a comprehensive knowledge base is crucial…

Demystifying Copilot with Georg Glantschnig…

Industry experts answer burning questions directly from our amazing Community…

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans