Skip to main content
Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Field Service forum / Change currency on wor...
Field Service forum
Unanswered

Change currency on work order? (Different than billing account)

editSubscribe (0) ShareShare
ReportReport
Posted on by

I have some requirements where i will like to change currency on the work order (And also pricelist accordingly).

The problem is that the work order currency is linked to the selected billing account? However some times the customer wan't to be invoiced in USD and sometimes EUR.

It is not an option to change it reguarly on the billing account. Im Looking for a solution so i can change it on the work order, without the need of changing the billing account, creating a dublicate billing account etc?

Categories:
Attachments
  • Change currency on work order? (Different than billing account)
    I know this is a different scenario, but still a similar request. If you think it is relevant to your needs, vote for it.
  • Change currency on work order? (Different than billing account)
    We have the same issue. The Work Orders for customer Accounts must sometimes be invoiced in the Account's default currency, but sometimes in another currency.
    However, the Currency on Work Order always automatically switches back to the default Currency that's on the customer Account.
    This automatic behavior only happens when the Field Service Setting "Calculate Price" is set to "Yes" & we need "Calculate Price" is set to "Yes" to enable the processing of Work Orders to Invoices.
  • rskadk1 Profile Picture
    rskadk1 on at
    RE: Change currency on work order? (Different than billing account)

No one who knows anything about this subject?

• rskadk1 Profile Picture
    rskadk1 on at
    RE: Change currency on work order? (Different than billing account)

EDIT: I can force the change with a workflow on the workorder - however this might not be correct? Further more what can the consequences be? Also if i change the pricelist it will revert the currency back to the currency from the billing account?

Helpful resources

Quick Links

New Blog Features Released!

Check out the new community blog features for viewers and authors…

Setting Up Knowledge Sources for Copilot…

Look at how configuring a comprehensive knowledge base is crucial…

Demystifying Copilot with Georg Glantschnig…

Industry experts answer burning questions directly from our amazing Community…

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans