Skip to main content
Supply Chain Management forum
Unanswered

Is it possible to create new Purchase Requisition report?

editSubscribe (1) ShareShare
ReportReport
Posted on by
hi all ,

AS I have reliazed that Puchase Requisition controller class calls report design internally as below. 

And code extension doesnt allow me to skip existing report. I would like to call my new design ? How i can do that?

Attachments
  • Is it possible to create new Purchase Requisition report?
    Hi, 

Create one custom controller class and write the main method in that in main method call the report with the newly created design by you and also create a new menu button in the properties of that menu item mention your custom controller class and that menu item will make the existing design to hided and shows your newly created design. 
  • Is it possible to create new Purchase Requisition report in Dynamics 365 FO?
    Hi Martin , 

Thanks for the answer. I have created a new print button hiding the existing one and create a custom controller class with main method pointing to new design.
  • Martin Dráb Profile Picture
    Martin Dráb Super User on at
    Is it possible to create new Purchase Requisition report in Dynamics 365 FO?
    Can't you, for example, create a CoC extension of PurchReqController.startOperation() and pass your value to parmReportName() there?

Helpful resources

Quick Links

New Blog Features Released!

Check out the new community blog features for viewers and authors…

Setting Up Knowledge Sources for Copilot…

Look at how configuring a comprehensive knowledge base is crucial…

Demystifying Copilot with Georg Glantschnig…

Industry experts answer burning questions directly from our amazing Community…

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans