Skip to main content
Customer Service forum
Suggested answer

Failed to push to agent, conversations stuck at unassigned conversations in omnichannel

editSubscribe (0) ShareShare
ReportReport
Posted on by
Hi all, I am playing around omnichannel environment and wish to experience the chat between the bot and agent.

When I send talk to agent in the Power Virtual Agent, it should be transfer me to an agent which I can accept the request from the workspace. 

However, it does not push the request to my workspace and it is stuck inside unassigned conversations like below. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Categories:
Attachments
  • Suggested answer
    Failed to push to agent, conversations stuck at unassigned conversations in omnichannel
    Hi, the issue have been resolved, thanks for the advice very much
  • Dengliang Li Profile Picture
    Dengliang Li Microsoft Employee on at
    Hi,

Has the issue been solved?
    Have there been any updates? Please feel free to ask me if you have any questions!
    If it has been resolved, can you mark the response as an answer?

• Suggested answer
    Dengliang Li Profile Picture
    Dengliang Li Microsoft Employee on at
    Hi,

In my testing, I am the only user in the workflow's fallback queue, and my omnichannel capacity is 30.

Work items are distributed based on capacity, with each work item taking up 30 capacity. This means I can only do one work item at a time.
    Only when a work item is done, the capacity is released and can be assigned the next work item.

So when I am working on a work item, incoming a work item at this point results in the same situation as yours.

The second situation.
    There are currently no work items, but each work item consumes more capacity than the user has.
    In this case, your situation is also encountered.

If my answer was helpful, please click Like, and if it solved your problem, please mark it as verified to help other community members find more.
    If you have further questions, please feel free to contact me .

Best Regards,
    Dengliang Li

Helpful resources

Quick Links

New Blog Features Released!

Check out the new community blog features for viewers and authors…

Setting Up Knowledge Sources for Copilot…

Look at how configuring a comprehensive knowledge base is crucial…

Demystifying Copilot with Georg Glantschnig…

Industry experts answer burning questions directly from our amazing Community…

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans